JWGecko includes a training allowance for all new product implementation projects and provides free telephone support to Trained Users for 90 days after the training has been completed.
JWGecko provides free General Support to clients who are trained users where the support requests are submitted via the support pod in the client's website administration area.
General support is "how to" type responses to queries not undertaking the changes or configuration.
LMS General Support support covers the use of the LMS system excluding interaction with 3rd party SMS products, the creation and maintenance of LMS content (e.g. SCORM development) and third party integrations generally.
The enrolment training package is two hours, including up to one hour of shared screen training and the balance on issue based assistance over the ensuing month. This training should only be undertaken by an experienced SMS administrator.
The CMS training package is three hours, including up to one hour of shared screen training and the balance on issue based assistance during the following month. This training should only be undertaken by someone who has reasonable experience using the Internet and a good grasp on using a web browser.
The VET Campus administrators training package is three hours, including up to one hour of shared screen training and the balance on issue based assistance during the following month. This should only be undertaken by an experienced SMS administrator.
The LMS training package is eight hours, including two sessions, up to 90 minutes each of shared screen training and the balance on issue based assistance over the next month. This should only be undertaken by someone who is familiar with online learning, SCORM, HTML, eLearning concepts and with a working knowledge of SMS.
Third Party SMS Support
Your SMS provider is best placed to provide support for their own products and where appropriate we will recommend you contact them directly for SMS training or support (where this is not JWGecko).
We offer face to face training onsite:
- We require written confirmation (by email) of an acceptance of a training offer so we can begin to organise flights, schedules and other training ancillaries. Tentative bookings will only be held for a short period of time.
- JWGecko charges a day rate for the training that includes 2 hours travel time (10 hours in total).
- Additional travel time, taxi and transport costs and other expenses will be charged separately.
- Once you have confirmed your booking, JWGecko will issue an invoice for the travel and training costs. The invoice is payable when the travel arrangements are confirmed and booked by JWGecko.
- Fees will be payable in full should the training session be cancelled by the client. If for whatever reason JWGecko are required to cancel the training session, a full refund will be issued.
- If you require consultation rather than specific training, the same prices as training apply.
- It is preferable to keep the numbers attending from 1-6, smaller groups are more successful.
- We are conscious of keeping the price of training to a manageable level for businesses – for us to achieve this we ask that you be reasonably flexible on the training day. It might be that we ask you to be flexible about start and finish times due to flights to and from your premises.
- Currently pricing is available here